What springs to mind when you think about barn weddings? Rustic scenery, country style wedding decorations, wildflower table arrangements, natural simplicity ...
If you're a rural kind of girl who prefers the country life then a barn wedding might be exactly what suits you.
Depending on the venue you use, you can decorate the barn with bunting, diy wedding decorations and really go to town on your theme, making your surroundings personal and fun.
You'll find barns to rent all over the UK and I've picked out the following five which particularly appealed to me. If you've had a barn wedding yourself, I'd love you to share any photographs you've got with our readers.
1. Cripps Barn, Cotswolds. An 18th century stone barn set in beautiful countryside. Could be your dream rustic wedding venue...
2. The Garden Barn. Set on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border, this is a picture perfect setting for your big day.
3. The Great Hall at Mains, Lancashire. A beautiful timber framed building - very scenic in the snow, but also perfect for a summer wedding too.
4. Cooling Castle. If you're looking for a barn in Kent, then this romantically named venue might just be it.
5. The Tythe Barn, Oxfordshire. Thatched perfection. A beautifully restored stone barn that will be the perfect backdrop to your photographs.
Photo credits: Top two images from We Love Pictures. Other images from websites given.