I love Pinterest. In fact sometimes I wonder how I ever planned anything visual without it.
And it's the perfect tool for getting together your wedding ideas, allowing you to grab anything you see online and post it on your own styleboards you set up. (And you get to call the boards whatever you want - blue wedding ideas, wedding cakes, wedding venues, wedding shoes.)
So today I'm showcasing my top pinners whom I think have captured the wedding zeitgeist to perfection.
Have a look at their boards and see what you think.
Check out the Pinterest boards by Green Wedding Shoes
1. Green Wedding Shoes. Over two million followers can't be wrong. Fantastic shots and masses of wedding inspiration to drool over!
via Brides magazine on Pinterest
2. Brides magazine UK. Dresses, honeymoons, flowers, diy details .... plenty to be thinking about
How to make macaroons via Wedding Chicks
3. Wedding Chicks. I like their pins because they're good on the practical details - wedding DIY, recipes, cocktails, rustic weddings ...
Country House Wedding venues
4. Country House Wedding Venues. Thinking of having a wedding somewhere rural? Here are some mouthwatering pins to browse through when making your decision.
Bouquet pin by Martha Stewart Weddings
5. Martha Stewart Weddings - bouquets. I'm a fan of Martha Stewart weddings in any case but I particularly like the bouquets boards - currently over 300 images of bouquets and counting ...
How are you styling your wedding and what visual tools are you using to help you plan your day? If you've any tips, please let us know!
All images via the Pinterest accounts as shown. Featured image via Martha Stewart weddings.