In fact, some cakes are so amazing I think they should actually be on a small stage at the wedding breakfast - or maybe I'm taking things a little far there!
Anyway, I haven't bloggged anything on cakes for a bit so today I had the wonderful task of sifting through some of my favourite wedding cake websites and picking out some delicious dazzlers. (And one is from a High Street shop - can you guess which?)
1. Cupcake by Peggy Porschen. And she does classes too!
2. A floral garden fantasy by Choccywoccydoodah
3. An elegant beige layered wedding cake with a cameo detail by GC Couture Cakes
4. Did you guess it? A bauble chocolate wedding cake by Marks & Spencer
5. A dream for a countryside wedding. Stunning tiered wedding cake by Rachelle's Beautiful Bespoke Cakes
6. Cupcakes with a difference by Rosalind Miller - pink peonies