Photo Credit: Laura Babb
When you get to a wedding reception, isn't checking out the seating plan board one of the first thing you do?
If you're single, it's exciting to see who you've been sat next to. And if you're a couple, it's good to see if you will be catching up with friends.
Seating is a focal point at your wedding reception and will be a gathering point for your friends at the start of the celebrations. How you choose to present your seating is entirely up to you and should be in keeping with the theme of your day.
I'm always amazed at the creativity of wedding seating plans - so here are 10 ideas for you to be thinking about for your big day.
1. Black and white calligraphy wedding table seating plan. Never goes out of style really.
2. Keeping it pretty and simple, with flowers and a pink wedding theme.
3. Handwritten onto an antique mirror always looks good.
4. Make yourself with Ferrero Rocher chocolates! A fun way to start off the festivities!
5. Use a photograph you love of the two of you together and have it printed over.
6. Nice idea if you have plenty of guests flying in from out of town.
8. Maybe if you're having a tea party at your wedding reception?
9. If you are keen bibliophiles!
10. An easy one to DIY. Pick up old frames at any junk shop. Print out your table names and place them inside.
We'd love you to share your wedding table seating ideas and plans with us!