Joining and Linking
The Dessy Group Affiliate Program
- How do I sign up?
- You must first become a member of the ShareASale Affiliate Network, which is our third-party program administrator. You can join both our program and the ShareASale network in one step at www.dessy.com/affiliate-program/. Please note that your application will be approved faster if you use an email address that matches the website in your profile (i.e. email@example.com and www.website.com). This helps prove that you own the domain listed on your profile.
- How do I know if my application has been received or if I have been accepted into the affiliate program?
- If your application has been submitted correctly, you should receive a confirmation email from ShareASale. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder. Otherwise, you might not have finished the process correctly and you should resubmit your application. Once approved, you will receive a welcome email from the affiliate manager.
- How do I create links to Dessy?
When you add a banner or link to your website, it will be tagged with your unique ShareASale ID. The easiest way to create links is to visit the Dessy ShareASale Affiliate Page once you've been approved. There, you can browse through the different categories of text and banner links, or make a custom link to any page on the website.
To create a banner link, please log in to ShareASale's affiliate gateway and navigate to the "Get Links" area. Next, click on "Get a Link/Banner," find Dessy and click "Get Links" below our company name. You can also visit the Dessy affiliate page directly here http://www.shareasale.com/a-getmerchantcode.cfm?merchantID=33226. There you can browse through the different Text Links, Banners, and Datafeed Products and get the corresponding HTML code. When you add that text link, banner or product to your website, it will be tagged with your unique affiliate ID.
- Am I obligated to place a certain number of links on my website?
- There is neither a minimum nor any limit. We encourage you to use as many as necessary and appropriate to improve click-through and conversion rates. We have found that a creative banner along with a text link or Dessy logo improves effectiveness.
- What if I already know HTML and need some advanced help linking?
- We are happy to help you with any additional questions you may have. Just contact us for more information.