You have the bachelorette party, the bridal shower and several appointments to the dress shop for the bridesmaid dresses with your girls, but have you and your bridesmaids spent a day or a even just a few hours doing something not necessarily wedding related?
Here are some ideas that may be a good way to not only say thank you to your bridesmaids, but also give you guys a chance to have some fun!
1. Book some concert tickets: What kind of music do all you girls love? Do you fancy seeing Taylor Swift strutting her stuff or Justin Bieber? Book some tickets for you and the girls to see somebody live.
2. Watch some live sport: Of course, this depends on the season in which you're marrying. You could go to a ball game, watch some basketball, or head for the sun to watch some golf. It's a great way to bond and you'll enjoy seeing your heroes and heroines up close.
3. A Day of Pampering: While this can easily be a good bachelorette party idea, this is also a good plan for few hours of relaxing bliss. Treat your girls to get their nails done the day before the wedding, or maybe a few hours at a spa for massages and facials. This is a memorable and peaceful way to spend time with your bridesmaids.
4. Go camping and hiking; Are you and all your girls a bunch that doesn't mind spending a couple days with Mother Nature? Go camping! And really go camping, disconnect from the world and really enjoy each other's company. Toasted marshmallows round the firepit, late night discussions by firelight. Perfection!
5. Learn to do something new; Book a group lesson for you all. There are some great private group cookery lessons - you could learn to cook vegetarian, Italian, Vietnamese, some new dishes for a barbecue, or how to bake different types of bread. Or you could book a wine tasting event or maybe a crafting event - or flower arranging.
Any of these ideas are good for bachelorette parties, so if you're the maid of honor trying to figure out what you should do with the bride for her bachelorette party, consider some of these suggestions!