Dessy Group Sizing & Fit
Maternity Dress Size Chart
Congrats, Mama-to-Be! Let's find the best size for you.
Our maternity dresses are designed to accommodate most baby bumps to full-term.
Body Measurements: INCHES | CM
Helpful Sizing Tips
- You May Want to Size Up – We suggest choosing your size based on what you expect your bust measurement will be at the time you'll wear your dress. You may want to size up from your current bust measurement depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy.
- Body Measurements not Dress – Our size charts list body measurements. All of our dresses are designed with room for movement, so you don't need to account for extra space when choosing the best size for you. Just compare your body measurements with the body measurements listed above.
- Accurate Measurements are Essential – For the most accurate measurements, pull the measuring tape snugly against your skin. Always keep the tape parallel to the floor, don't let it droop, and breathe normally while measuring. See more about how to measure for more pointers.
- Not Custom Dresses – Our dresses are designed using standard industry sizing. They are not custom-made using customer measurements. Please contact us with any sizing questions. We're always happy to help you choose the right size for you.
- When to Order Extra Length – If you're 5 feet 8 inches or taller and wearing a 2-inch heel or higher, you may want to order extra length. Ultimately, deciding to order extra length will depend on how close to the floor you prefer your dress to fall. The extra length option adds a fixed amount of length, so you may need to have the dress hemmed to your desired length.
- Alterations are Often Needed – It's uncommon for a bridesmaid dress to fit flawlessly without making alterations. Alterations such as shortening the hem, taking in a bodice or shortening straps are often necessary for a flattering, optimal fit.
If you'd like help choosing your size, get in touch with a Dessy
stylist. We're happy to help you choose the best size for you!
Contact a Stylist