Become an Affiliate
It's easy to join the Dessy Affiliate Program
- How does the affiliate program know when I should receive credit for an order?
ShareASale tracks a cookie that is automatically applied to the computer of a person who clicks on a banner or text link that has your affiliate ID number embedded within it. Each banner or link that you create is specifically tagged with your ShareASale ID number, letting us know that you deserve commission on the sales you send our way. You can access all of these banners and links by logging in your ShareASale Account and choosing from any of the banners or simple text links available.
These links can be used from any website, put directly into a browser or emailed out in the case of text links. You can test a link by copying and pasting it into your browser. If you are directed to the Dessy website, the link is working. Do not copy and paste a landing page url from our website (i.e. www.dessy.com?SSAID=123456) and confuse it for an affiliate link, since it will not track properly. All affiliate links begin with "http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfmB=..."
- When and how do I get paid?
- ShareASale will pay your monthly commission by either check or direct deposit around the 22nd of the following month. Your account needs to have a balance of $50 or more before the end of the month in order to receive a payment. Otherwise, it will continue to roll forward into the next month until the $50 minimum is reached and we can issue a payment.
- What sales and revenue reports does ShareASale provide?
- Each transaction is logged on ShareASale servers and is available for review in detail. ShareASale will provide real-time tracking of your clicks, sales and commission. Please do not contact Dessy for this information, since we cannot access your account. Use the links below to find some of the most useful reports, but please note that these links will only work if you are an approved affiliate. Daily Traffic & Commission ReportOrder & Sales HistoryTotal Commission Earned
- What if I forgot my ShareASale account password?
If you've forgotten your ShareASale password, please click on the link below to have your password sent to your email address. www.shareasale.com/a-lostusername.cfm
Because your ShareASale account is private, we do not have control over or access to this information. If you have any other issues with your ShareASale account, please contact the ShareASale support team.
- If a visitor comes to our websites from your website but does not purchase on that visit, you can still earn commission on sales from that customer if they return and make a purchase within 365 days. This works even if they navigate directly to the website on a return visit as long as they haven't deleted their cookies.
- Do I earn commission credits if someone clicks on a product on my site and then buys a different product?
- Yes. You will receive full credit for any product that is purchased by a customer who clicks on your affiliate link across www.dessy.com.
- How do product returns affect my commission?
- If a customer returns a product for a refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, your account will be debited the commission. But don't worry - we have a very low return rate.